Sunday, November 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties November Release Rewind!

It's rewind day, which means we will show you projects that uses the new releases with previously released sets.

I'm taking a break from Christmas cards today to bring you a love-themed card. I noticed the sentiment "I ♥ You" sentiment from the new set, also called I Love You, fit perfectly inside the scalloped square with the flowers in the Party Time set. In keeping with the love theme, I stamped the XOX from the Sorry You're Sick set and the heart from the You Are Tutu Sweet set. I finished off the card with sequins from the Tutti Frutti collection.

Please visit my team mate's blogs. They have worked really hard to provide you with some great inspiration.

7 comments :

Larissa Heskett said...

What a FUN Card!! =) I LOVE the Deisign!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Nancy Penir said...

Great idea to pair the two sets! Lovely colors too!

Maria said...

Sweet card! Very creative and fun!

Jill Norwood said...

Love how you combined stamp sets on this sweet card!!!

Annette Allen said...

such a cute card..

Mynn xx said...

Oh, it's super sweet!!! LOVE the fabulous kraft background! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...