Tuesday, November 4, 2014

CAS(E) this sketch! 98


I'm playing in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge today. Here is my entry, which is based on the sketch below.

I flipped the sketch from horizontal to vertical. I wanted to use a Christmas tree and the vertical orientation seemed to work better.

To create the snowy hills and sky, I used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Slopes and Hills dies. The tree is from the Paper Sweeties Trim the Tree set and coordinating die. I added some touches of bling to finish it off.



Thanks for visiting and have a fantastic day!


5 comments :

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you rotated the sketch and made the break wavy! Fabulous!

Michelle said...

Wow.... a great way to use CTS#98! Wonderfully crisp and clean, with the perfect bit of sparkle!

I Card Everyone said...

Annette!!! I adore this! How absolutely brilliant... I was totally stumped by all the extra layers in that sketch... were you?
Obviously not!!
=] Michele

Chrissy Larson said...

I love the way you used the hill to divide the card! LOVE!

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch!
Thanks for joining CASE this Sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...