Create A Smile Stamps is sponsoring this challenge. If you aren't familiar with them, they have the most adorable stamps. Check them out. Then enter the challenge so you can win a $25 gift card to their store!
Here is the card I made from the inspiration photo:
- Create a circle mask by die cutting a circle onto masking paper. Use the negative as the mask.
- Using a blender tool, blend Distress Inks onto the card base. (I used Peacock Feathers and Evergreen Bough). While the ink is still wet, use a dry paint brush and brush on Perfect Pearls powder just before removing the mask. Spray Perfect Pearls Mist in gold onto the paper.
- Stamp flowers, leaves and succulents and then die cut or fussy cut them. I used Altenew Vintage Florals, Simon Says Stamp/Altenew Layered Flowers and Simon Says Stamp Cups and Succulents. All ink is from Altenew. Adhere to card base.
- Stamp sentiment with Versamark and heat emboss in gold. The sentiment is also from Simon Says Stamps Flowers on My Mind.
- Don't forget to finish it off with some bling. I used pearl gems from Eyelet Outlet.