Sunday, September 28, 2014

Ooh La La!!

Hello friends! I am playing in another challenge called the Cure for the Monday Blues. It's hosted by my friend Taheerah Atchia, who is totally talented.

I made this fun shaker card based on the inspiration photo.  I loved the photo Taheerah chose. As you can see, I pulled several elements from it. The fan flowers, the gold triangles and the sentiment are the most obvious. However, I was also inspired by clear round back of the chair. That's where I got the idea to do a shaker card with a clear, round window.

Here is the inspiration photo. Isn't it just gorgeous. There were so many elements to use!
I'll be back tomorrow for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


3 comments :

berryblue said...

I like the addition of the colorful enamel dots and the bits of washi tape in the lower corner! And the circle element was a neat take on the round clear back of the chair.

Jingle said...

This is so much fun! I love your sentiment! Great take on the inspiration!

Taheerah said...

Yay! I am so glad you took that clear chair as one of your inspiration points - I was really hoping to see takes on that part of the image! Love the shaker elements and those awesome rosettes! Also *love* those gold geometrics evoking the lamp!! I am *so* glad you got to play along with my challenge, it made me so happy! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...