Saturday, September 27, 2014

Exotic Thinking of You

I'm at it again with the challenges. I'm going for a two-fer this time. I'm entering this card into the current CASe This Sketch Challenge 94, as well as the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge featuring Hero Arts stamps.

Following the sketch below, I heat embossed the floral image from the Hero Arts Exotic Decor set in gold onto water color paper. I water colored the image and added some bling to the flowers for a little extra oomph. The sentiment is from the Thinking of You Kite set.


I flipped the sketch because I felt like the flowers were a little too top heavy turned the other way. I feel like they're more weighted down this way.

That's it and have a great day. I'll be back in a couple days for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop on September 29. Come back for the hop. There are tons of prizes to be won!


4 comments :

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

jenn shurkus said...

such a pretty card!! i love how you did the sentiment.. i am always in a rut when it comes with what to do with the sentiment :)
thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Love your exotic take on the sketch! Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...