Saturday, September 24, 2011

You Make My World Go Round

I made another card just for fun. I just got the Lawn Fawn Admit One set from a scrapbook store that opened near my home recently. I am so excited to be able to get Lawn Fawn at a retail store!

I used the Ferris wheel and sentiment from Admit One. The Lion is from another stamp set called Jungle by The Paper Company. I created the border with Stampin' Up! paper. The striped paper is from their Designer Series Paper called Big Top Birthday.

I love being able to mix and match products from different companies to come up with a creation that fits together nicely!



1 comment :

Jocelyn Olson said...

Yeah for having Lawn Fawn nearby :) I love the circus theme and the lion is adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...