Saturday, September 3, 2011

Some Super Exciting News!!

I have an announcement that I am so happy to share with you. I am honored to have been selected as a staff writer for ScrapStreet Magazine! I can't wait to work with the very talented team of  paper crafters and designers who make up the staff and readers of this fun and informative community. It is going to be a great ride.
 

I've been thinking of joining a design team for a few months, but I was waiting for the right opportunity at the right time. Now that my kids are in school, I have more time for paper crafting. (Honey, if you're reading this, I promise, I'll get some cleaning done, too.) Seriously, I have been wanting to take my hobby to the next level for some time. When I saw the call for a staff writer position a few weeks ago, I knew in my heart that this was the right opportunity for me. I get to combine my passion for paper crafting with my professional skills as a writer. I used to write newsletters, press releases and all sorts of sales collateral before my blessings came along.  For me, this is a perfect fit.

I have been smiling from ear to ear since I received the news a couple nights ago. What better way to thank the ScrapStreet team than with a card? The sentiment describes how I am feeling right now. Happy. Thank you!!

I invite all of you to drive on over to ScrapStreet. In addition to magazines, they have a blog, forums, galleries and digi stamps. They also have a Facebook group page. I'd love to see all of you over there!

5 comments :

gudrun said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to get to know you. :)
xo

yyam said...

Congrats to you on your new position at ScrapStreet! :)It sounds like a great fit for you. Love the bold colors on your card...so beautifully composed!

Smitha said...

Hi Annette!! Love your cardmaking style!! It will be fun to get to know your better at Scrapstreet!! I am so eager to get started :)

kitsNbits said...

Hi annette. congrats!! love the card you made, looking forwarding to working with you on scrapstreet

Jocelyn Olson said...

Goodness, I'm behind! YEAH for you! That's so awesome!!! They are lucky to have you ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...