Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties April Release Rewind!

Well, what did you think of the new releases this month? Aren't they adorable? Today is rewind day, where we create a card with a previously released set.

My husband has been out of town this week for work. We all miss him, so I had the idea of making welcome home cards for him. Below is the card I made for him using the Home Sweet Home set.


Then, I stamped the two houses from the same set onto some card stock, along with some sentiments, and gave them to the kids to color and decorate. I think it's a great way to get your kids interested in creativity. Just stamp some images on cardstock and give them to your kids to color and embellish as they wish. I know my husband is going to love getting these from them.

The card on the left is from my eight year old son, Jack. He loves geography, so he decided to throw in a personal touch by drawing a map of the area where his dad is staying. My sweet five year old, Elise, made the card on the right. What you can't see is the back and the inside. My kids like to decorate every single panel when they make cards! The had a lot of fun with these!


Find out what the rest of the team created with the adorable Paper Sweeties stamps!

7 comments :

Kristi said...

Very pretty card, Annette! You have some other very talented card artists in your house too! I bet your hubby will be bowled over when he sees their creations,so sweet!♥

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

Annette Allen said...

love your card and little Jacks cards are too cute..

Deborah said...

What a wonderful and sweet idea I'm sure your hubby will love all 3 cards it is so great to get your kids involved in crafting it is a good way to fire up their imaginations!

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is as cute as can be, but your kids really ROCKED their cards for dad!!!

Maria said...

Oh, my!!! How wonderful to share your creativity and encourage your son and daughter to expand theirs with the PS stamps! Love all the cards...well done!!!

~Tammy~ said...

What sweet cards for your DH! I know they will be cherished!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...