Sunday, February 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties February Release Rewind!

Did you like the releases? Aren't they adorable? I really like the Tea for Two Sweet Cut because it is so versatile. On Wednesday, I shared a card I made using the die. Today I'm sharing a 3D table decoration I made.

I have a five year old who loooooves tea parties. Sometimes, we have little tea parties together. I will make little place settings and decorations to add a special touch and make her feel like she is at an authentic tea party.

I used the Sweet Cut again, but this time I cut two pieces and attached them at the top. I cut a strip of paper the same width as the bottom of the teapot and attached it to the bottom to get the teapot to stand up. For additional dimension, I used the die to trace the teapot image onto honeycomb paper!

The place card/silverware wrapper uses the label from the new Welcome Spring set. I happened to have some cute tea party themed paper that I picked up at Michael's one spot. I cut out some tea cups and a strip of paper to wrap around the napkin. Voila!



Please hop along and enjoy all the gorgeous projects created by my talented teammates:


Before I forget, I want to take a moment to remind you of the brand new rewards program Debbie launched. Earn one reward for every $10 you spend. Once your reward chart - found on the Frequent Shopper Reward Program page - is filled, you get a free stamp set!

2 comments :

Kristi said...

So stinkin' cute! Love the teapot!

Maria said...

That teapot is so SWEET! What a darling table setting...love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...