Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ruby!

Today, Ruby Aleman, the design team coordinator for A Jillian Vance Design, is celebrating her birthday!! We're celebrating with her by posting cards on our blogs and then sending them to her.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I am horrible when it comes to sending cards. Yes, it's an oxymoron. Who ever heard of a cardmaker who doesn't send cards?

That's going to change. You see, I set a goal at the beginning of the year to get at least one card published. I'm happy to report that I met my goal! I am now setting another goal. I want to start actually sending the cards I make. So, Ruby, you are going to be my first victim recipient!!

I used the following products:
Brads - Eyelet Outlet
Ink - Memento
Stamps - A Jillian Vance Design





2 comments :

Rubies Crafts said...

Thanks, I love your card. The hanging little figure cracks me up. Thank you.

Ruby :)

Annette Allen said...

this is too fabulous..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...