Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My First Stampendous Post!

Hello peeps. Please click here for Saturday's Blog Hop post.


Hi everyone! Have you recovered from World Card Making Day? I got to spend a good part of the day cropping at my favorite LSS.I didn't get much done (never do at crops), but I had loads of fun.


Speaking of fun, I am excited to share my first official post for Stampendous. We're teaming up with Core'dinations for a week of fun and prizes. Here is the card I made for the hop. I used the Core'dinations Gemstone collection in Opal. I happened to have a die cut of the word "fly", which I cut out with my Silhouette machine, but ended up not using. I masked it over the cardstock and distressed around it. I then stamped the cling Butterfly Post onto the paper with Versa Mark and heat embossed it with Stampendous Pirate Gold embossing powder. The gold polka dots in the upper right and lower left corners are actually washi tape. Then, for my first time ever, I used the fran•táge technique. Wow! I love it. That is my new favorite technique!! I finished it off by adhering a butterfly sticker from my stash.

The sentiment on the card base is from the set Sincere Sentiments. The pretty gold ribbon is from May Arts.

Do take this opportunity to hop around to all the blogs playing today. Such
a wealth of great ideas for combining Stampendous images with Core'dinations
paper! You'll love what you learn and you may even win some paper and stamps
if you leave "delightful and insightful" comments wherever you visit!

30 comments :

Rhea Weigand said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!! Rhea

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous. Love your stamping technique and the colors are so fabulous!

Kailash said...

Very pretty card, love the design and the colors. The butterfly is especially lovely against the soft colors on the bg. My favorite is your subtle use of the washi, fabulous!!!

Caryn S said...

Beautiful card! Love the blues and golds. How great is that Washi?

Suzanne C said...

Annette this is so lovely! Beautiful colors and love that touch of ribbon behind the main panel!

Denise said...

Very pretty, Annette!

cghundley said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card.

Carla from Utah

Miriam Prantner said...

And a great first post it is! Love this card, great embossing and that trim is perfect!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I will have to try this new fran•táge technique!! Loved your card!! You are a pro!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I will have to try this new fran•táge technique!! Loved your card!! You are a pro!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I will have to try this new fran•táge technique!! Loved your card!! You are a pro!

Jingle said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card!

Iris said...

Beautiful card. Love the butterflies. Iris

Carol said...

Great project, thanks for the inspiration!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Andrea Amu said...

Very pretty! Love the opal Gemstone Core coming through the stamped imagery!

Sue D said...

Very pretty and great techniques.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! Love your colors!
DeniseB

Sherry Butcher said...

Butterflies are my favorate and yours is the best. TFS

Barbara said...

Beautiful card and I love the blue and the gold. It's perfect together. Thanks for the tips on how you created this gorgeous card!

Julie Shearer said...

Beautiful card . TFS .

Kim H said...

love butterflies =) wonderful card, love the colors. thanks for sharing it.

lynda said...

There's so much texture on your card. I'd love to see it in person.

Kathy S. said...

Very pretty card. Thank you for sharing.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is a beautiful creation! Love how using the Core gives this a look a fabric. Beautiful background and love the gold embossing.

TracyM #6773 said...

Beautiful card - love your colour combo and butterflies!!!

StampendousGraphics said...

So Pretty, Annette! We're so glad to have you playing with us! Thanks for joining us on this hop.

Melinda Gleissner said...

Your first Stampendous post is a show stopper! I love all of the ep. The ribbon tucked behind is pretty cool too. It's really wonderful, Annette.

Lea said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love your color combo and especially love how you ghosted "fly" in the background. Gorgeousness all around!

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online reviews buy tramadol mexico - buy tramadol online in uk

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine phentermine online c.o.d - phentermine 45 mg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...