Sunday, October 28, 2012

Give A Hoot and Save the Turkeys!

Hello everyone. This is Annette from A. Spoon Full of Sugar Crafts. I'm excited to be guest designing for A. Jillian Vance Designs.

How cute is Hootie as a turkey!?! It cracks me up!! I remember when I first laid eyes on him thinking "I really want this." So when I got a little extra birthday money in my coffers, Hootie Turkey went into my cart.  (Thanks mom and grandma!)


Sometimes I like to study my new stamps to try to picture how they would look on paper. I just felt like his turkey feathers would look great paper-pieced with patterned images. Then, when I saw the sentiment, the first thing that sprung into my head was the Chic-fil-A ad with the cows holding the signs. I did a little measuring and I was able to fit the sentiment inside Hootie's wings.

Thanks for letting me share my card with you. I hope you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving!!


2 comments :

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

CUTE CUTE ... Now I know why you saved your money for this! Love the paper! Thanks for sharing!

Bunny Vance said...

That is just darling!!! Thanks for guest designing for us!!! Hootie is WELL DRESSED for sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...