Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Winner and a Card for YOU!!

All I can say is WOW! I feel so blessed that so many of you took the time to visit my blog and leave so many flattering comments. In fact, to show my appreciation, I made you all a card.



I used Joy's Life Wintery Puns sentiment (of course) for this card. I thought it was appropriate!! The penguin is an oldie but a goodie from the (now defunct) Angel Company. I stamped it with Memento ink and colored him with Copics. Then, I cut him out and popped him up with dimensional foam stickers. I stamped it again, but only colored his feet, cut them out and layered them on top of the first image with dimensional stickers. The paper is another oldie from DCWV. I drew the snow hills and cut them out.

Many of you asked about the "snow" in the other card. It is a product called Flower Soft. The color is Polar Fleece. You can find it at several scrapbook stores. It works like glitter. Just put clear drying glue on the area and sprinkle the "snow" on top.


You've all been waiting so patiently to find out who won the stamp set. I used Random.org to pick the winner. There were 26 posters who were eligible for the drawing. (Some comments were from fellow DT members, so I weeded them out.)  

And the winner is ...

#14
Description: BloggerDGirlLV who said...
Beautiful card, love the hearts!
December 2, 2011 5:10 PM
 
DGirlLV - please e-mail me with your contact info and choice of stamp set so I can get your prize to you!! Congrats!!

4 comments :

Annette Allen said...

love this card...so so cute...

Megan Aaron said...

this card is so cute!

Susan said...

Very cute card! I've seen that product at the stores but not in use. It works great. Your card is adorable!

Congrats to your winner!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

DGirlLV said...

OMG Annette, can't believe it. Thanks you so much and I just emailed you my info! Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...