Sunday, July 3, 2011

Trigger Target: Stamp It! Cards

Last week, Paper Craft Magazine published its latest edition of Stamp It! Cards. I've entered several contests to try to win a copy, but if I don't win one, I'll have to buy one. It looks gorgeous.

In celebration of the new Stamp It! Cards, Cath posted a very pretty card from the new edition and asked us to use it as inspiration for Tuesday's Trigger Target Challenge. If you've never participated in one, you should try. It's really fun. Cath posts a new challenge at noon every Tuesday.

The card is created by Tina Fussel. I went to her blog hoping to find out a little more about her creation and found a post she had written about what inspired her to create it. Tina writes, "When I made my card I was thinking of what my dream home might look like… a little retro, a little modern, and a little feminine too!"

Armed with this knowledge, I started thinking about creating a room using the stamps I have. This is the card I created. The stamps are from Lawn Fawn's Sew Lovely set. I didn't have any doilies, but I have doily stamps from Maya Road, which I used to create the table cloth. I added a little lace to make it just a tad more feminine.




My Card

Inspiration Card

8 comments :

Michele Kovack said...

This turned out so cute! I love your take on the Trigger! : )

VanessaB said...

that's so very cute and fun! love your take. :)

Annette Allen said...

WOW Annette your card is amazing..
Love it...

Sarah said...

Such a cute little scene. What a clever idea, using the original card as a sketch.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Great take on the trigger!! I love how you combined all the sewing elements. Love!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Hi Annette! I love your take on this weeks TT. Love the dress and how you hung it on the "wall". Very cute card.

Sylvia said...

So cute, Annette! I love your feminine retro look as well. Such a fun card!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Cute Card..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...