Monday, April 25, 2011

First Card with My New Copics!!

I made this card last week, but I've been waiting for the sun to come out to take pictures outside. It finally came out for a brief time today before it got dark. We have had so much rain and gray skies lately. This card is sure to brighten someone's day.

I finally took the leap and invested in some Copic Sketch markers. Wow! They are awesome. Now I see why people are raving about them. I am hooked!! I played around with blending after watching some tutorials online. This is my first creation. I hope to take some classes soon so I can hone my skills.

Thanks for looking!



2 comments :

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! Did you hand draw the flowers?

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Thank you. The flowers are stamps from Papertrey Ink. I wish I could draw like that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...