Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wanna see my bras?

Did that get your attention? I hope so! If you thought this was going to be an X-rated post, well sorry, but it's still a lot of fun despite the G rating.



This month I have the pleasure of guest designing for Skipping Stones Design. Today, they are debuting their newest release, Bras Vol. 3, with a blog hop. What a fun set. While I could use a couple new bras to give my girls a lift, these cute stamp images definitely lifted my spirits. The set comes with two bra images and several fun sentiments.

Here is the card I made based on the sketch below. Some of you may recognize the sketch. Skipping Stones is doing a sketch rewind this month. Today's rewind sketch is from Teri Anderson. Instead of circles, I used the bras. I thought it would be fun to make it look like they were placed precariously along a fence, as if they were hanging out to dry. The outside reads "Bras are like great friends." The inside reads "They help when you've fallen and can't get up."



These bra images are perfect for paper piecing on pretty patterned paper. You'll notice another set in there, too. The "weeds" in front of the fence are from the Dandelion Dreams set.

I hope you're enjoying  the hop so far. Next stop is Joann. Here is the full lineup:


Annette <----- That's me!

And if you're not too tired to hop later this week, I am celebrating two years of blogging with a hop on Saturday. I have a fun lineup for you and I will be giving away not one, but two prizes!!



12 comments :

Unknown said...

Awww such awesome paper piecing and I love the wooden fencing effect

wendyp said...

how cute! love the wooden fencing!

Melinda Gleissner said...

This is adorable. Love your fence and your paper piecing.

Annette Allen said...

aww this is totally cute...love it

Anonymous said...

Really cute! I love the sentiment!

Barb Turpin said...

What a cute variety...love the fence and the 'weeds'!

Jingle said...

Holy goodness, this is adorable! That fence is so cute and I LOVE your patterns!

Tiendita de Recortes said...

you made a lovely card! congrats for your 2 years :D

Scrappychick said...

Love the fence bg Annette ad your title cracked me up!!

Stephanie said...

Annette.......Your card is so fun! I love all of those pretty bras hanging out to dry! Perfect colors and gorgeous patterns!

Tameko said...

Very nice, hanging bras, wooden fence, & colors!

Katie Gehring said...

Bras on a fence? Seriously?! Be still my heart! Love this so, so much!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...