Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So much to blog ...

... in so little time!!

Hello everyone. First, I want to apologize to my blog for neglecting it. I'm sorry, blog. My two children have been demanding and since they can yell and scream and you can't, they get all the attention. Don't worry, lil' bloggie. The kids will be in school and we'll have more time together in the near future.

Okay, now onto the fun stuff. First of all, I am super honored to be a guest designer for Skipping Stones Designs this month. Check out this post with a card I made for their sketch challenge.


Secondly, I have a post up at Pink by Design for the Ink it Pink challenge. If you haven't participated yet, you really should. You don't have to use Pink by Design stamps (we like seeing them, but we understand). Each week, one winner receives a $10 gift card to the store. Usually when I make cards for challenges and DT assignment, I put them in my stash to be used when I need it or I give them to friends and family who need a card. This card is different. I will be giving it to a good friend who, after two seizures and a possible stroke, learned she had a mass in her brain. In fact, she will be undergoing surgery tomorrow (Thursday) at 10 a.m. ET. Please, please pray for her. She has a husband and three small boys. She's a wonderful person.


 And now, some lighter and more fun news. My blog is turning two on August 18. I'm celebrating with a blog hop that includes some exciting giveaways. I have a great lineup selected. You won't want to miss it! The hop is Saturday, August 18. It starts here at at 8 a.m. ET. I also have a fun surprise in store for you!!

3 comments :

Annette Allen said...

congrats on your guest designer spot...awesome card..

Jingle said...

YAY for SSD!!! Super cute card! So pretty! Love the badge for your anniversary hop, too! Very cute!

EmyB said...

Such a beautiful card for our beautiful friend! I'm sure she loved it! I love the sentiment too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...