Sunday, April 9, 2017

Stamping for Autism Awareness Blog Hop

 I am honored to participate in the Stamping for Autism blog hop. I believe this is the third year of the hop and I've been in it since year one.


Neither of my two kids have autism, but they do have other special needs. Because of this, I know how challenging life can be. I have nothing but admiration for Veronica, Tenia and all the other parents who have to go the extra mile to meet the needs of these children.



 My card celebrates these awesome children and their parents. I used microfine glitter from Elizabeth Crafts to create the sparkly circles in the ring wreath, which is a die from Simon Says Stamp. It took a while to create the wreath, but boy was it fun!  I'm happy with the results so it was well worth my time. One of these days I'd like to do a tutorial on how I created this card.




 I want to apologize for being a day late with my post. I am now working and my job entails traveling to different cities around Ohio. Last week I was in Cincinnati promoting Monster Jam!

There are several talented cardmakers participating in this hop. Click on the link below to  see more beautiful creations.

An InLinkz Link-up


1 comment :

Dana said...

This is a gorgeous sparkly card! Thank you so much for promoting Autism Awareness with us:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...