Sunday, November 1, 2015

Paper Sweeties November 2015 Inspiration Challenge

Hello there! It's time for the Paper Sweeties November Inspiration Challenge 37. It's all things fall this month. 

I started my card by stamping the word HAPPY onto some Neenah 110 lb. white card stock. Then, using my new Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, I colored in the flowers using yellow, orange and just a hint of red. Then, I stamped and colored the sign and the word "Autumn," which actually comes from a sentiment in the Wagon Add-On set. The entire sentiment is "Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." I only inked up the first word in the set.  Tip: This is a great way to stretch your stamps. Only ink the word or words you need.

After I finished stamping and coloring, I die cut all the pieces and adhered them onto my card with some dimensional foam stickers. I added some twine and a few sequins for a nice, finishing touch.


Here is the inspiration photo for this month's challenge!

Here are the products I used to create my card:




Please visit the rest of the team's blogs for further inspiration. When you're finished, enter the challenge on Debbie's blog for a chance to win a prize!
Angel Johns
Annette Witherspoon– you are here!
November Guest Designer:  Michele Henderson

11 comments :

Lisa said...

LOVE this! The happy flowers look so dimensional... So pretty...

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh ... cute, cute, CUTE as can be, Annette :)

Jill Norwood said...

Annette this is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is amazing!!! Such a fantastic card!!!

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful, and so Happy! Love the bright orange flowers and all the white space.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING how you did the sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Annette!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I just love this cute, cute card!!!!!!

Michele Henderson said...

Love your whimsical card! The colors are so bright and fresh! Wow!
Take care!
Michele

artful-notions said...

Annette, those flowers have amazing dimension! Your coloring is fabulous! Beautiful!

4Him said...

Love the coloring on this card. Sweet!!

Mynn Kitchen said...

SO cute! I LOVE this darling little scene! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...