- I stamped the solid flower images three times.
- The first time, I stamped them in a light tone.
- I stamped them a second time using a medium tone but first removed some of the ink from the center with a micro fiber cloth.
- I did the same thing the third time with a dark tone, removing even more ink from the center and leaving only the dark part around the edges.
- This ink removal technique creates depth using only stamps and ink - no coloring is involved.
BTW, I die cut the sentiment multiple times and stacked them to give them height and make them sturdier. I also cut it in light grey and slightly offset it to create a shadow. I added some Glossy Accents to give it some shine.
I'm entering this in the Simon Says Stamp All Things Bright and Beautiful challenge. I'm also sharing this in the Online Card Classes gallery!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!