Monday, October 28, 2013

Super Fun with Super New Stamps!

Recently I ordered stamps from the Sweet Stamp Shop with some of my birthday money. I've been playing with them over the weekend and came up with a couple of fun creations using the newly released Super Mom set.




Edited to add: I decided to enter this into the Use What You Have Challenge going on at Sweet Stamp Shop. Here is a picture of the stash I used to make this card. I primarily used Super Mom, but the small Happy Birthday sentiment on the card came from the set Easily Distracted. It fit perfectly inside the burst stamp!



What little boy wouldn't want this card and tag for his birthday? It's going in my stash so when I need a card for a boy, I have one on hand.

Thanks and have a "super" day!

1 comment :

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh...you made this set SHINE!! wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...