Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March Madness!!

Those of you who know me well don't need to be told that I am a huuuuuge Ohio State fan. I live in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio. If you're not a Buckeye in this town, you're pretty much nobody. I also graduated from Ohio State. I have to be true to my alma mater.

I am thrilled that the Bucks made it to the Sweet 16. The big day is upon us. Will we make it to the Elite Eight? I really hope we do. Our football team went through a rough time thanks to a few past players who made some bad choices. Maybe our basket ball team can redeem us!

I made this card to show my support for the team. I doubt they'll see it. I can't imagine any OSU basketball players follow my blog, but if they do, well, then GO BUCKS!! Beat Arizona!


The basket ball net made from twine was not easy to do. I will do a tutorial and post it later. I had to tie lots of knots! Here are the products I used.



3 comments :

Jingle said...

Super cute and creative card!

Annette Allen said...

wow wee this is AWESOME.. i love how you used the twine.. love it

Denise Speigle said...

Annette, this is just awesome!!!! Love, Love, Love it!!! (too many commas? Hehe!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...