I only have a few rules. Here they are:
- Feel free to link any project you created that didn't make the cut and that you don't plan to resubmit to another call in the future.
- Please remember to add the link to the actual post, not your general blog address.
- If you don't have a blog, you can link to an online photo sharing site like Flickr.
- Share as many projects as you like.
- You can link anytime between now and Sunday at 11:59, which is when the collection closes.
- Please take time to look at participant's work and leave an encouraging comment.
I created this one primarily by cutting paper into shapes using scisors and punches. The wood planks were created with a stamp by Unity and some distressing. I added twine to both the banner and the life saver and stamped it with a sentiment from Joy's Life stamps.
To create this one, I first added paper and washi tape to my card base. I added the captain's wheel, which I made with my Silhouette Cameo and embellished the card with a star, gem and some flair by Bossy Joscie!! The sentiment is from A. Jillian Vance Design.
Thanks for stopping by. Please add your link below to participate and hop along!