I'm also entering this into the Moxie Fab World Stamp It! Love Cards challenge.
Here's what you'll need:
- Heavy cardstock (scraps are perfect!)
- Small circle punch
- Exacto Knife or scissors
- Light gage wire (Tip: The higher the number, the thinner the wire. Likewise, the lower the number, the thicker the wire. I used a 32-gage wire in this tutorial.)
- Redline tape or foam mounting tape
- Pencil or wire coiling pliers.
- Wire cutters or heavy duty scissors.
Step 3 - Wrap the wire around coiling pliers or a simple pencil will do just fine, too, including a Lightning McQueen mechanical pencil you stole from your son's stash. LOL! I wrapped it around five times.
Step 4 - Insert the coil into the slit of the punched circle, leaving only one coil on the outside.
Step 5 - Adhere redline tape or mounting tape on the outside.
Step 6 - Snip off the edges of the tape.
Step 7 - Repeat steps 4-6 on the other side. Your finished wobbler will look like this:
You're probably wondering "That's great and all, but does it wobble?" Well, see for yourself.