Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's OWL Good

Don't you love it when a plan comes together? Or, in this case, when something unplanned comes together!?! I bought the cute owl digital cut files from the Silhouette store a couple months ago. I printed and cut a bunch out after I got the file, but didn't have a use for them at the time. My poor little owls were laying around waiting - no begging - to be used. The sentiment is something I picked up at the Michael's dollar bin several months ago. Then, to complete the picture, I recently bought the Unity wood grain background stamp. It all came together so nicely! Aren't the owls so cute peeking out of the tree hole? Love these owls!


11 comments :

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the little owls!

Andrea said...

Adorable owls!! Wow card!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is such a cute card, love the owls, sweet card.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh, this little guy and his adorable friends are so fun! Great design and I just love how you added the sentiment to the "sign". :)

Helene said...

This is such a cute and fun card. I like it! :-) The owls are cute and I just enjoy looking at this card.

Jacquel said...

This is such a cute card! Love it...tfs!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi...very cute card! The owls are adorable, popping out from the sides. I also love the colors of your blog, very ready for summer colors!

Have a great day!

Cheryl said...

Too cute! I love the wood grain and the pun. This is such a fun card!

Tania said...

Ok that is possibly one of the most adorable things I've seen in ages.

shazsilverwolf said...

This is so sweet, I love it

Anonymous said...

So cute! More owls!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...