Monday, April 4, 2011

Clean & Simple Stamping

Another New Challenge!!

Today I made a card for the Clean & Simple Stamping challenge blog. This is my first entry in the Clean & Simple challenge. I really enjoy participating in card-making challenges for so many reasons. First, they really are challenges. They motivate me to take my card-making skills to the next level. They inspire me to be more creative. Second, I really enjoy looking at other people's creations and seeing their interpretation. It amazes me that we all make cards for the same challenge, but no two cards are alike. I really love the individuality and creativity of all the participants. Third, challenges give me an opportunity to talk about my favorite hobby with others who have the same passion. And last, it gives me a reason to make a card (as if I need a reason!)

Here is the card I made for the FTL134 challenge:



To make this card, I used:
  • Computer for the sentiment
  • Papertrey Ink Spot Dots
  • Baker's twine

The challenge is to make a card using this sketch:

FTL134

2 comments :

Anne Marie Hile said...

Clean, simple and stunning! WOW! Love the color combo and the baker's twine is an awesome accent. I love this one! :)

Hollie Shepard said...

I really love what you did with Dot Spot! I am always looking for new ideas :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...