Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Online Watercolor Class Day 2

More homework today. The amazingly talented Jennifer McGuire showed us how to create a watercolor background without painting a stamped image using a liquid mask.

I created two cards. The first one uses a warm color palette. The flower is from Hero Arts and it reminds me of the sun. It seems perfect for a warm color palette. I stamped the image a second time on yellow card stock, cut it out and adhered it with a foam dot. Then, I used some Eyelet Outlet bling on the outer edge of the circle. The sentiment is from Stampendous.



The second card was created with the same technique, but this time I used a cool color palette. After I created the background, I stamped a sympathy sentiment. The butterfly and the cool colors just seemed perfect for a sympathy card. Fortunately, I don't have anyone to give this to at the moment, but I like to keep a couple on hand.


Stay tuned. I'm sure I'll have more homework to share tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...