Sunday, May 18, 2014

More Watercolor Fun

Howday y'all. I'm posting a few of my cards from the Online Card Class I took. The first card uses a technique taught by none other than the amazing Tim Holtz.


I posted the next two cards on Flickr, but I decided I wanted to also share it on my blog. In the card below, the flower, from Stampendous, is heat embossed in white and watercolored, based on a technique shared by another amazing crafter, Jennifer McGuire.


This card is also heat embossed, I used a background stamp by the Alley Way Stamps, heat embossed it in gold and watercolored the inside. Shari Carrol shared this technique. She's another big name in the industry. 

So there you have it - three cards based on three techniques shared by the three biggest names in the industry.

1 comment :

Rett said...

You're a natural....great cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...