Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties July Release Rewind!

By now you've seen the releases. Aren't they adorable? Today is rewind day when we pair stamps from the new releases with some existing sets. I paired the new Sweeties Pets set with the Sorry You're Sick and Feel Better Soon sets, which were released in May.

Usually when I make a card for a release, I don't have a recipient in mind. They go in my stash for future use. However, this card was made for my neighbor. She has an adorable little Yorkie with a humorous name - Killer. Poor Killer has been ill and in the doggy hospital.  I made this for her. Although the dog stamp isn't a Yorkie, I colored it to look like Killer. I hope it brings her some comfort.

See how the other talented designers paired the new sets with existing ones:



4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

LOVE it! The colors are so bold and perfect and I adore the sweet bandaids you added! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Annette Allen said...

aww this could not be any cuter.. i love it

Maria said...

Awww...sweet card with adorable puppy! Great way of combining the two stamp sets!:-)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh that's too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...