Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Five Very Different Cards Using Only Two Sets

 A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to stop by the Simon Says Create event store. Because I only live about two miles from the event, I had to go. While there, I picked up a few stamp sets, including Scribble Flowers and Lots of Thanks. I love how the handwriting (which is the real handwriting of Kristina Werner) complements the flowers. They go so well together.

Anyhoo, I decided to search on Pinterest, Etsy and Google for scribble flower designs and I found a LOT. This led to an idea. Why not create several different cards using the same set to show its versatility?

That's exactly what I did. Below are five very different cards all created with the same two sets.



So, what do you think? Which is your favorite?


2 comments :

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, Annette. It's great to see such variety with one set of stamps. Inspiring.

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! Love all the different ways you used them, so creative, way to stretch your stamps!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...