Monday, November 19, 2012

Vintage Step Card

Hi everyone. Annette here with a step card featuring these adorable new vintage-like images of children riding wagons, scooters and bicycles. In fact, the set is called Children Play.

I decided to break out my Prismacolor pencils to color these images. I felt like the look of colored pencils complemented the vintage images. To give them an even more aged look, I distressed it with yellow and brown tones. The sentiment is new, too, and can be found in the Thoughtful Wishes set. I added some some lace and gems for the final vintage touches.




3 comments :

Jingle said...

This is pretty awesome.

SiskiyouSue said...

I love the look of the pencils, perfect for your images. Beautiful!

Barb Turpin said...

What a cute idea for the step card...love your coloring, very vintage.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...