Friday, July 13, 2012

Thank You in Summer Citrus

Hello. My name is Annette Witherspoon and I'm addicted to washi tape. LOL! Seriously, I love it. Below is a card that uses, stamping and washi tape. In fact I stamped ON the washi tape with good 'ole Staz-on ink.

I'm entering this into two challenges. This bright summery card fits into the Stampendous citrus challenge. The sentiment is from the Stampendous Perfectly Clear line. It's called Happy Messages. I'm also entering it to the Moxie Fab World Stamp It! Cards Thank You challenge.



11 comments :

Kathy said...

Love it, so festive, love the tissue tape at the bottom, great job.

Melinda Gleissner said...

I absolutely LOVE this Annette! Your card is much more citrus-themed than mine:-) The colors are fantastic. Thanks for playing along with the Stampendous Saturday Challenge.

Annette Allen said...

Annette this is awesome...love how you used the washi tape...fun design.

Jingle said...

This is flippin' amazing I love this card SO MUCH!!!!

febe said...

Awesome work on the layout, colors and paper :)

free racing tips

ScrappyRae10 said...

Love all the colors! Fab job

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Annette! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Auntie Em said...

Congrats on having your card picked on the MF blog! Fun and eye catching design! :)

Jacqueline said...

Such a creative card!!

Helen F. said...

Your card is truly Moxie Fab, Annette. Love the Washi Tape ~ Congrats to ya!

Anonymous said...

Very fun card! Congrats on your MFW win!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...