Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You're Better Than Ice Cream!!!

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope you're all having (had) a great day with the people you love most. So far, I got to snuggle with my little girl. I love snuggling with her. No flowers or candy yet, but my hubby is not the kind of guy to diss his bride on Valentine's Day. I'm sure something special will happen before the day's end. I just have to be patient. I came up with a fun little gift for my husband, but I can't share it until he opens it first! Wouldn't that be terrible if he found out about his gift through a blog?

So, in honor of Valentine's Day, I am sharing a card I made for the Paper Crafts Magazine Stamp It! call. Unfortunately for me, it didn't get picked, but fortunately for you, I can share it with you right here and right now!


I call it "You're Greater Than Ice Cream." If you know me well, then you know this is the HUGEST compliment I can possibly give someone. Why? Because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ice cream, especially Graeter's Black Raspberry Chip. That is some good stuff, I tell ya. If you're ever in Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio,  you gotta get it.

The alphabet stamps and ice cream cone are from Lawn Fawn. The hearts are an old set that I got from the dollar bin a long time ago. I drew the > sign.

Again, have a great Valentine's Day!

5 comments :

Annette Allen said...

aww so sweet...love it.

Happy Valentines Day Annette.

Angi Barrs said...

Love that ice cream cone! :)

Gloria said...

What a sweet compliment to say:) Thank You for sharing your cute card.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh my goodness! LOL!! I LOVE your card! What a hoot, and what a great take on the Lawn Fawn sets.

Melinda Gleissner said...

This is really creative. I LOVE it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...