Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Joy's Life Challenge: Get Whale Soon

Hi eveyone! Winter is here which means one thing for our household - coughing, sniffling, sneezing, aching, whining, crying ,,, Yes, friend, the sickies are cycling their way around the Witherspoon household as they do every year since my son started school. Fortunately, everyone is better except one of us. Guess who the sick one is? Yep, it's yours truly.

Fortunately, you can't catch it over the Internet! And fortunately, I don't need to use my voice for this post because it's GONE! However, my sore throat and inability to squeak out any sound hasn't stopped me from making a card for the Joy's Life Design Team challenge to make a project using animals. In fact, it's inspired me!



 I really like the clean and simple style, which uses clean lines and white space. It's all about the design. I didn't spend a lot of time executing this card, but I did think about the design a lot. In fact, I spend more time thinking about the design of a card than I do actually making the card!

For this card I used the Joy's Life You're So Punny set. The paper, ink and heart punch are from Stampin' Up! and the whale is from Pebbles.

Thanks for stopping by! Oh, and speaking of Joy's Life, she is currently having a design team call. Her stamps are of great quality and the fun sentiments really inspire a lot of fun cards. I encourage you to apply! Information is on her blog!

I created this while on the Joy's Life Design Team.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...