Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy First Birthday Aidan!!

I am doubly excited about this card!! First, and foremost, it's going to my nephew for his first birthday. (Oh yeah, Dan and Barbie, if you're reading this, don't show the picture to Aidan!! I want him to be surprised before he gets to open it ... and then chew on it. Hee hee)

I am also submitting it to the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge, Polka Dot Hullabaloo. Check it out. You still have a few days left to enter. The inspiration piece was a polka dotted rug, which is pictured below.

I am also posting a picture of my adorable nephew, because he was also the inspiration behind this card!! (Wait til you see this cutie!)


Weeeee!

FUN!
Moxie Fab Trigger Target - Polka Dotted Hullabaloo
How cute is this little guy!?! Totally can't wait to see him at his first birthday party!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love the big #1--this is such a cute idea!

Unknown said...

both the card and your nephew are Adorable!

Novell said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one who thought of circus elephants when looking at this polka dot pattern! I just didn't actually have any circus elephants to make my creation with! LOL

Marybeth said...

Your card is so fun! what a great take on the challenge.just adorable

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Annette! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...