Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back At It Again

I had so much fun playing in the CASE Study challenge a couple weeks ago that I decided to try it again. This time, we are casing a gorgeous card by the September muse, Kathy Rascoosin.

Here is Kathy's card:


I pulled my inspiration from those vibrant colors and that big purple flower. I love how the vellum adds a different texture, so I played off of the vellum as well. Here is my version:

Because I chose to add a sentiment, I couldn't use the blue and white chevron ribbon (although I have some and I love it!!) Instead, I used a little blue and white twine and placed it on the stem.

The flower is from Close to My Heart and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. The paper is from the Lime Twist collection by My Mind's Eye.

Now that I'm only on one design team and my kids are both in school, I've been able to make more time to enter challenges and guest design, which is why I'm throwing my hat into the ring. Wish me luck! I would be so flattered to be among such talent!!

If you're interested in playing along, go to the CASE Study Challenge 157 and enter your creation based on Kathy's lovely card.



3 comments :

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it, girl!! :)

worldwidehealth said...

I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post....
Rating Therapist

hallow win said...

It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.
Spiderman costume

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...